THINGS I'VE EATEN SINCE I GOT HOME FROM JAPAN
I got home 48 hours ago and my jet lag is literally causing weirder symptoms than that time I got Scarlet Fever from the subway (swear, plz see next list.) One of these is my strange-ass diet. See below.
- •4 mini cans ginger ale25% fewer calories, it boasts! Yeah, it's fucking mini. Three of these were consumed at 4am.
- •Newman's own popcorn with truffle oil and extra saltAte half at 1am and half at 6am...
- •Egg, cheese and bacon on ryeRye!? This was @bennyeggs idea and it was so weird.
- •1 coconut water, 1 watermelon water, one packet of dried mangosAll procured from the snack station at Facebook headquarters in NYC. I would have taken more but people were watching. Felt weirdly sick from the mangos so stuffed a bunch of tissues and trash into the packet and hid it. See? I'm losing my mind.
- •Wood ear mushroom Gyoza from Radiance Tea House in midtownI came back from Japan then went to midtown for more Gyoza!? I'm a woman without a country.
- •2 gluten free bagelsMade in the microwave:( Technically 1.5 because Lamby ate a bunch and chewed it like it was dip and he was an old-timey baseball player.