THINGS MY PARENTS BROUGHT OVER BECAUSE I AM SICK
I am an adult, but when I am sick I still need my mommy & papa. Good thing they live ten minutes away and are easy to manipulate with sob stories (and plain sobs.) Here is what they brought tonight ⭐️
- •1 container bean and escarole soupObscure Brooklyn brand from their local grocery
- •1 container chicken noodle soupSame!
- •1 container lentil soupEven more obscure Brooklyn brand
- •1 loaf gluten free raisin breadPlease note, my parents have been on that gluten free tip since '02 when gluten was still welcome in most households.
- •1 container lite cream cheese
- •1 box of Perrier Lime slim cans
- •1 green juice
- •1 red juice
- •2 refusals to hug or touch me
- •9 opinions about The Clintons
- •17 judgments about how my sister is spending her time since graduating
- •1 breakdown about the temperature at which I am keeping my house"82 degrees is psychotic!" -my father. "It's not psychotic, but it's terrible!" -my mother
- •2 old coots 🍓🍓🍓