THINGS PARENTS TELL YOU NOT TO DO THAT SEEM JUST FINE TO ME
Are any of these actually harmful? I'm happy to be wrong, but my instinct is NO.
- •Eating right before you get in the pool
- •Going outside with wet hair
- •Sleeping in underpantsMy mom always said "let it breathe!"
- •Sleeping with the light onAccording to my father "you're basically not sleeping at all."
- •Standing in front of the microwaveIsn't the world a big microwave?
- •Letting a dog lick your mouth
- •Putting your elbows on the tableWhen adult women do this I think it seems both flirty and authoritative (I'm talking to you @zoe)
- •CursingAdults actually find it adorable and then you become an adult and it's fine, even encouraged, as long as you know other words too. NOTE: I do not consider slurs curses. They are their own terrible category.
- •Don't sleep with socks onSuggested by @RinaStone
- •Shaving above the knee.Suggested by @madeline
- •Talking while chewingWhat if your best ideas/conversation is stimulated by mastication?Suggested by @vp