THINGS THAT LET ME KNOW JENNI KONNER IS MY BEST FRIEND
@jennikonner, full time creative partner & best friend
- •Sometimes I go to her Twitter page just to cheer up
- •We're building bunk beds in OUR house for HER children
- •There is a picture I took of her asleep on the plane I like to look at when I'm anxious
- •When I met her my mother said "thank G-d you finally have a friend." (I was 23.)
- •I will relist her lists before I even read them cuz I know I'll agree
- •I dress like a cheap facsimile of her even when I'm trying not to.
- •I can talk to her about bathroom stuff. I don't want to, but I can.
- •Her ideas always deepen and ignite what we are making and her advice always solves an interpersonal crisis.
- •I wish we could have met as 8 year olds.
- •We have sweatshirts that say Best Bitches so it must be true.
- •She hasn't texted me in about four hours so I wrote "miss youuu" and am curious what she ate.
- •Sometimes when we're stuck on some writing she says "let's crack our brains open" and it feels like someone said "we're taking a jet to Paris!"