TV SHOWS I AM CURRENTLY KEEPING UP WITH
This list is nice and tiiiight but very fulfilling. It's a transitional time of the TV year and yet here I am, so satisfied. Whatchu doin'?
- •The Carmichael ShowSimultaneously groundbreaking and cozy which is a hard combo to come by.
- •Difficult PeopleBrings out my inner cunt in a joyful and healthful way.
- •Documentary NowThe super niche-y independent doc spoof show you didn't know you needed!
- •Mindy ProjectAKA I look @mindy's insta feed a piece it together in my mind. Get back here, Mindo!
- •30 RockJust started watching again from the top with @jennikonner's 8 year old. Spoiler alert: it's really fucking good, even better than I remembered. He loves Kenneth. I love the subtle feminist rage and when Tracy Jordan says "I'm high as a peacork, baby!"