THE STRUGGLES OF A FEMALE DOCTOR
These are all things people have actually said to me.
- •"Yo. You got dinner plans?"Said to me while holding his junk and evaluating his very obvious STI
- •"I want to see the real doctor. "Followed by 5 minutes of discussion that young women can in fact become doctors.
- •"You're the worst nurse I've ever had."You're right. And that's probably lot because I was never trained to be a nurse.
- •"You don't have children?! What are you waiting for?"Finishing My doctorate. That's what I was waiting for.
- •"Yo. Babe. "How I was greeted after introducing myself as "Dr. ____. "
- •"You don't look like a doctor"Well you now look like an idiot for saying that in the year 2016. So there's that.
- •"Gosh. Do you want some make up tips? You're so pale"working 80hours a week under florescent lighting is not going to make your complexion beautiful. But thanks for noticing.