TV SHOWS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE
- •Northern ExposureAhead of its time. Full of amazing characters. First show to ever make me cry.
- •The A-TeamA tradition with my Dad. A team of misfits on a rollicking adventure. Building a tank from chicken wire and chewing gum. Mr. T & Murdoch - first intro to the comedy duo.
- •Kids IncorporatedMy middle school fantasy.
- •Saturday Night LiveWhat I want to be when I grow up.
- •FelicityKeri Russell. What I thought NYC would be. A young woman going for it.
- •The ProfilerIn an alternate universe, this is what I do for a living.
- •The WireMy husband and I came to this show late in the game. I went to bed worrying about what Marlo had up his sleeve.
- •Star Trek: Next GenerationJean Luc Picard. Enough said.
- •The CloserSisters are truly doin' it for themselves.