What I did this weekend in an effort to feel like a passably cool and mildly productive 20-something
- •Bought accent pillows for the area of my tiny studio apartment that looks vaguely like a living roomThere's a couch and a tv. They face each other. Close enough.
- •Acquired a plant with plans to actually keep it alive this time
- •Read @lenadunham 's new collection in one sitting
- •Bought a bottle of wine to take and share at a party instead of my usual mini box
- •Actually went to party (see above)
- •Got up before 10am at least one dayThis would have been list worthy even if I'd had to write 'noon'
- •Caved and got that giant Snoopy-themed Father's Day card I keep seeing in Walgreens.Yes, it's gimmicky. Hell yes, my dad will love it.
- •Didn't forget to get toilet paper before I ran outThis has happened more times than I should admit... at least 7