I post a lot about sex for someone who's never had sex?????????????
- •ok I am making another list about sex and I'm not gonna apologize this time 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
- •so earlier today I was talking my friend and he asked "so why can't I just pull out every time?"
- •,,,,,,,,,,so now I am going to make a list about pulling out
- •pulling out is most commonly used in p&v sex to prevent pregnancy
- •but there are like a million disadvantages to using it,,,,
- •4% of partners who use the pull out method correct EVERY SINGLE TIME will still get pregnant
- •around 27% of partners who use the pull out method get pregnant
- •and pulling out doesn't protect you from STI's or HIV
- •and the most common mistake partners make with the pull out method is getting the timing wrong
- •pulling out requires a lot of self control and it's pretty hard to time
- •although MOST PRE CUM DOESNT CONTAIN SPERM, it can pick up sperm on its way out of your penis,,,,,,although this can be avoided mostly by peeing before having sex
- •and then there's still the like 17% of penis owners who's pre cum does contain spermok this isn't an official number but when I looked this up I got numbers varying between 4% and 47% so????? I averaged it out and it came out to be around 17% so we'll go with that
- •pulling out should be used for partners who are monogamous, tested, experienced, have a lot of trust in each other, and would totally be okay with using other forms of protectionpulling out takes a lot of experience and you shouldn't trust just anyone to do it, both partners should be on the same page
- •u can have sex however u want I just want y'all to be safe and I love u all so much
- •and if any of this information is wrong, please correct me!!!!!!! I will love u forever!!!!!!!I tried double checkin everything but still!!!!!!!
- •ALSO MISSPELLING OML YALL I ALWAYS MISSPELL SHIT PLEASE CORRECT MEI am so lazy I never re read what I write ok
- •ok bye love u