ALL TIME FAVORITE MUSICIANS
I told @michael_circa91 I wasn't going to do this but here we are. (DISCLAIMER: If it sounds like I'm gushing about my extremely successful grandchildren it's because that's exactly what I'm doing here)
- •Ryan AdamsAll time favorite forever. Okay, he has so much material and there's only like two (?) albums I sorta don't like? What an incredible artist.
- •Manchester OrchestraWhat a talented group of people. So great live too. Constantly amazed.
- •Ellie GouldingMy queen. My everything.
- •Brand NewWow such an incredible band. They changed my life.
- •Something CorporateOne of two shows I've cried at. Finally seeing them live, being barrier, and them playing Konstantine was the peak of my life and it's all been downhill from there.
- •Emily Haines/MetricAnother great songwriter. Knives Don't Have Your Back should be on everyone's iPod. I want Crowd Surf Off A Cliff to play at my funeral. SATELLITE MIND IS SUCH A TUNE TOO.
- •BullyA very recent addition. Can't get sick of Feels Like wow.
- •AugustanaCan't Love Cant Hurt is easily in my top 5 albums of all time. Profound lyrics and DANS VOICE IS SO HAUNTING.
- •Sufjan StevensMy soul literally left my body at his show. Ask @michael_circa91
- •NirvanaNo explanation needed? I spent $75 on an original pressing of Bleach and I have no regrets? Honestly.
- •Bright Eyes/Conor OberstHe gets me.
- •The Temper TrapStill waiting on that third album they keep talking about.... Conditions NEVER gets old?!!!!
- •Until the Ribbon BreaksI love how unclassifiable they are. I'm a massive fan, it's been confirmed.
- •Tobias Jesso Jr.Let me tell you about Tobias Jesso Jr. He'll break your heart with his sappy lyrics about love and heartbreak and then he'll make you laugh with his lovable sense of humor and he'll make you think you're best friends. (Maybe you are?) you're not.
- •As Tall As LionsYou Can't Take It With You ... WHAT AN ALBUM TALK TO ME ABOUT IT
- •Jimmy Eat World4eva
- •Moving MountainsEmo post hardcore that MOVES me
- •Ben HowardIf his music could be the entire soundtrack to my and @michael_circa91 's eventual bio-pic that'd be cool.