END OF THE MONTH EXISTENTIAL CRISIS
At the end/beginning of every month I have an existential crisis about time VS productivity (lack thereof) This list will make you all think I'm a crazy person.
- •Another month has passed
- •Does time even really exist
- •What do you DO LAST MONTH LA??
- •Nothing??? U worked. K gr8!
- •You still have your job, you still like your job.NICE
- •Are you still feeling like you're /getting/ somewhere?Do I need to????
- •YOU ARE STILL READING THAT BOOK YOU STARTED IN JANUARY
- •You spent too much time watching YouTube
- •don't think about the fact that you even had an extra day to waste
- •You traveled!WELL DONE. TRAVEL AGAIN, AND SOON!
- •PLAN THE TRIP TO CHICAGO
- •STOP BEING LAZY AND DO SOMETHINGGGG
- •YOU STARTD CLEANING YOUR CLOSET OUT IN JANUARY AND YOURE STILL NOT DONE
- •you can't blame work.
- •A lot of people work wayyyyy more than you
- •YOURE GOING TO BE 25 PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN
- •go to more shows!!!! MARCH IS HERE
- •oh my god March is here