FAVORITE PAGES FROM THE MAY ISSUE OF NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
SPECIAL ISSUE: YELLOWSTONE 🙏🏼 one of my favorite places on Earth. Can't wait until I can go back. @NatGeo
- •Garden VarietyWhen Yellowstone Wildflowers Bloom.
- •Best In YellowstoneHorseback riding in Yellowstone is the DREAM.
- •Even if you drive every road you'll only cover 1% of the park. BLESS.Park rules require visitors stay at least 25 yards away from Bison. UNLESS THEYRE 4 FEET FROM YOUR CAR WHEN THE DECIDE TO CROSS THE ROAD RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. mind = blown
- •Bison crossing the highway.
- •Grand Prismatic SpringSteaming because it's on top of the giant volcano that will eventually erupt again and change Earth forever.
- •THIS MOOSE. THIS PHOTOGRAPH.10/10 would recommend
- •This beautiful photo of Old FaithfulOld Faithful was late when I saw it. Tick tock 😬
- •This quote about Old Faithful"One of the great fears of every superintendent of Yellowstone is that Old Faithful will stop erupting while they're superintendent."
- •I'm bummed because I lost my photos from when I went. Here's the only one I have because I posted it on Instagram. They might show up on a hard drive someday. 🙁Bless Instagram.