MY TOP TEN ALBUMS OF 2015
Frank, I'm still waiting for you. Will wait forever if I have to TBH
- 10.Courtney Barnett - Sometimes I Sit and Think, And Sometimes I Just Sit.Sooooooooooooo great.
- 9.Florence + the Machine - How Big, How Blue, How BeautifulMmhmm What kind of man would do that to Florence. WHAT KIND OF MAN???
- 8.Ellie Goulding - DeliriumMy queen. Only this low because it just came out, I haven't had time to soak in all its beauty yet. She's my number one forever.
- 7.Wolf Alice - My Love is CoolAnother great debut from another great British band. *heavy sigh*
- 6.Blur - The Magic WhipPure gold. 🍦
- 5.Desaparacidos - PayolaThis album is so angry; I love it.
- 4.Bully - Feels LikeMy breakout artist of the year. This album is so honest.
- 3.Until the Ribbon Breaks - A Lesson UnlearntA genre defying masterpiece.
- 2.Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & LowellThe only reason this is number two is because Goon exists. If it didn't this would be number one. So devastating, yet so beautiful.
- 1.Tobias Jesso Jr. - GoonOh wow this album is so full of heartbreak it's top notch. Everyone loves to be sad. Right?