MY TOP TEN ALBUMS OF 2015
Frank, I'm still waiting for you. Will wait forever if I have to TBH
- •Courtney Barnett - Sometimes I Sit and Think, And Sometimes I Just Sit.Sooooooooooooo great.
- •Florence + the Machine - How Big, How Blue, How BeautifulMmhmm What kind of man would do that to Florence. WHAT KIND OF MAN???
- •Ellie Goulding - DeliriumMy queen. Only this low because it just came out, I haven't had time to soak in all its beauty yet. She's my number one forever.
- •Wolf Alice - My Love is CoolAnother great debut from another great British band. *heavy sigh*
- •Blur - The Magic WhipPure gold. 🍦
- •Desaparacidos - PayolaThis album is so angry; I love it.
- •Bully - Feels LikeMy breakout artist of the year. This album is so honest.
- •Until the Ribbon Breaks - A Lesson UnlearntA genre defying masterpiece.
- •Sufjan Stevens - Carrie & LowellThe only reason this is number two is because Goon exists. If it didn't this would be number one. So devastating, yet so beautiful.
- •Tobias Jesso Jr. - GoonOh wow this album is so full of heartbreak it's top notch. Everyone loves to be sad. Right?