NOTABLE PLACES I HAVE CRIED
This was v therapeutic to write TBH. I'm such a different person now wow.
- •Chicago O'Hare International AirportTraveling for the first time without my parents, I was 16 (?) and my flight was cancelled and we had to stay overnight in a strange place, I was so sheltered. All I wanted to do was march at Disney World which didn't end up happening. 👎🏼
- •Grand CanyonIt was so beautiful. Probably one of the first moments I really realized just how small we are as humans. Looking back on it now I was probably so emotional about it because everything going on at the time seemed so so much bigger than me and what I was capable of. Should have seen the red flags but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hindsight is 20/20 amiright
- •Extended StayThought I'd be living there forever. We hadn't found an apartment yet. There were three of us living in a literal hotel room for a month. I'm the person I am now because of it, but man, at what cost.
- •Main Street USAI was overwhelmed with living in LA, the candlelight procession was happening, Kurt Russell was there, it was so beautiful. But it felt like nothing was going right in any aspect of my life.
- •La Brea and 3rdIn my car, after work, overwhelmed again. Everything was so LA LA LA LA ⏰⏰⏰ I probably shouldn't have been driving but ya know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Denver International AirportAgain with the cancelled flights, so emotional because all I wanted was to be home and everything seemed impossible.
- •A lot of these were at really low points in my life & I feel so much better about a lot of things now. No notable cries as of late so it's alllll good. (Probably because I take life much less seriously than I did 3 years ago)📈 don't get me wrong I still cry a lot. Mostly when dogs/animals are involved.