Terrible Things I Have Done
- •Told my parents I'm staying/moving to Arizona via text messageI was 19. They've forgiven me. I've apologized. It still haunts me.
- •Told my parents I was moving to LA A WEEK BEFORE MOVING TO LA via phone call after stringing them along saying "its Chicago its Chicago" even though I KNEW it was LA.CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT (?)
- •Complaining to my parents about living in LAWhy??????? They literally just wanted their daughter back home. And there I was, miserable, poor and sick. ??????
- •Returning back to Minnesota 3 years later, defeated, literally so skinny and starving (because stress and money) and on the verge of a panic attack every minute because of failure and needing them to take care of me even though all of it was my choice and they were nothing but supportive the entire time.
- •BEING ALMOST 25 AND WONDERING EVERY DAY IF I TRIED LOS ANGELES AGAIN IF IT WOULD BE DIFFERENTwho am I
- •👋🏼✌🏼️ BAI