THE FARTHEST I'VE TRAVELED
Inspired by @estone what a great list idea!!!
- •North - International Falls MNMy dad and I went camping! It was really beautiful and I think we were in Canada a little bit but only on water so idk of that actually counts?
- •East - Orlando FLMMHMMM gotta get to NYC and SOON
- •South - Tampa FLAn ill fated high school marching band trip. Complete nightmare.
- •West - Oxnard CATechnically further west than LA 🕵 Saw a bunch of seals here.
- •Highest Point - Bear Tooth Pass MTDrove this and stopped at the top and it was about 10,000 feet above sea level. Made a joke about how I can now use Approved Electronic Devices.
- •Lowest Point - The Pacific OceanZuma beach