THINGS I'VE BEEN INTO THIS MONTH
Inspired by @alexim 💫
- •CrocodilesSpecifically, Sleep Forever and Endless Flowers. 👌🏼
- •Savages - Adore Life👊🏼
- •Rihanna - AntiI love how different this album is from anything else she's done (so far) So great.
- •Star WarsI'm totally invested.
- •JoyThis was an enjoyable story and the movie was good but I don't think it was necessarily Best Picture Oscar good. Ya know?
- •1Q84 - Haruki MurakamiThis book is so interesting, I'm really enjoying reading it. I love how Murakami constantly straddles the line of reality and fantasy.
- •Slade House - David MitchellVery excited to read this. Cloud Atlas is one of my favorite books so I'm interested to read another one of his books!
- •National Geographic magI'm about halfway through the latest issue. Always a good read. 👍🏼
- •SOCIAL MEDIA
- •I forced myself to start using Instagram again by deciding to do the 100 Happy Days thing. I was doing great but I missed yesterday and haven't posted today yet. ? Idk I was happy I just didn't take pictures.
- •THESE BOOTS FROM MADEWELLMy new favs foreverrr (until it gets rainy and warm again at least)
- •The Marni Midi Ring by gorjanaI love it and have been wearing it almost everyday!