THINGS I'VE BEEN INTO THIS MONTH: APRIL
APRIL WAS CRAZY BUT I LOVED IT AND IM FEELING SO GOOD ABOUT LIFE RIGHT NOW! Inspired by @alexim 💖
- •Self CareMoisturizing, exfoliating, conditioning, hydrating etc. 👸🏼 my self care routine includes looking at this picture of Harry styles at least 3 times a day.
- •PhotographyI raided my Dad's camera cabinet and jumped right back in.
- •My CityI've never felt more connected with Minneapolis. I'm exploring more than ever. Also Prince passing away seems to have created more of a community, even if it's only temporary.☔️
- •Record StoresThis year's record store day was my favorite to date. Yes, I worked an ungodly amount of hours. yes, I was exhausted, and yes it was worth it. I can't wait until next year.
- •Kyle Craft - Dolls of HighlandThe fact that this is his debut album still blows my mind.
- •Hum - Downward is Heavenward👍👍👍👍
- •My NephewSo adorable. So curious about the world. Watching him grow up has been amazing so far. Everyday I'm amazed by this lil goof. He is the light of my life.
- •This Snapchat my sister took of me using three Apple devices at once and me realizing I probably need an intervention??!!!!????At least I'm having a good time?