Things I've Been Into This Month: May
Inspired by the lovely @alexim
- •Twin Peaks - Down in HeavenI loved Wild Onion, and I really like this album. 🙌
- •Holy Wave - Freaks of NurtureReally great Psych Rock.
- •Lissie - My Wild WestSaw her with @michael_circa91 last week and I've been streaming the album non-stop. I gotta get my own copy. WOW her voice channels Stevie Nicks in such a good way.
- •Ellie GouldingTBH when am I not into her, but I finally saw her live and wow 💘👌👌👌
- •Game of ThronesI look forward to having my mind blown every Sunday.
- •Purity - Jonathan FranzenI've been so busy I've only read a handful of chapters but I'm so into it I can't wait to keep reading!
- •NatureI've been making time for walks they have been so refreshing and it really clears my mind.
- •My JobCan u believe it? I LOVE MY JOB. I'm so proud of where I am. I am SO EXCITED for my future there. I LOVE working extra hard because I know it means something and I feel like I'm doing something with my life right now. 10/10 would recommend.
- •MY BEST FRIEND (@michael_circa91)YOU GUYS. If you have a best friend who supports you and cheers u on and is always on your team u get it. 💖 I think Michael and I are going to take over the world soon because our friendship knows no bounds (yet) and we try our best to be each other's #1 fans.