BEST BEAUTY PRODUCTS VOL. I: CLEANSING
- •PONDS COLD CREAM MAKEUP REMOVERReally gets rid of all makeup and leaves ur skin soft. I personally like to cut it with a harsh cleansing soap, such as...
- •CLINIQUE ACNE SOAPThat's def not what it's called but if you go to the website you'll know what I mean. Really good soap that doesn't leave your face feeling too tight.
- •Bioderma Crealine make-up removerThe French godsend 🙌🇫🇷Suggested by @madeline
- •JOJOBA OILAdd two drops to whatever moisturizer you use-- that's a highly personal thing that I won't get into right now.
- •IMMUNOCOLOGIE ELIXIRI don't even know what this stuff is. All I know is that it's fucking expensive and they put snails in it. Needless to say, it will heal anything overnight and make your skin look like it just finish going through puberty.
- •KOMENUKA BIJIN SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERThat last shampoo/condish you will ever buy, hands down. Trust me.
- •RITE-AID BRAND EYE MAKEUP REMOVERIt's the same exact formula as the more expensive ones.
- •**WILD CARD FACT ABOUT LA MER**If you buy Nivea cream from Germany, it's ingredients are identical to La Mer. You can get German Nivea on Amazon and it will cost you like ten bucks (as opposed to La Mer's $350 or whatever)