GROSS TRENDS THROUGHOUT HISTORY
- •ABC GUMStands for "Already Been Chewed."
- •SWINGING"As in 'to swing'..." For examples see Raising Arizona and The Ice Storm.
- •GROUP SEXBig in the late 70s, early 80s. Before AIDS killed everyone. Plato's Retreat was a sex club mostly frequented by bridge and tunnel folk who got denied at Studio 54.
- •SWING DANCINGThe 90s version. Makes me feel weird when people try to bring back corny ass shit like that.
- •SHOULDER PADSI don't care how empowering big shoulders make you feel, this was never a good look in mine eyes.
- •ALL LOGO EVERYTHINGYou're basically just screaming "I'm poor!"
- •BACKPACK RAP90s, when white people felt embraced and "part of" hip hop culture cuz backpack rap wasn't talking about having sex on rugs that's Persian but rather the current state of affairs and how much better things were when people would breakdance and Times Square was full of rapists.
- •BEANIE BABIESIt was funny on 30 Rock when Jack said he had a Beanie Babies he thought would be worth money locked in a safety deposit box.
- •FLAMES, FEDORAS, and SOUL PATCHESNone of these deserve their own category because they're all too gross.
- •BATH SALTSSeem pretty wack and grodo baggins aka gross
- •SELFIE STICKSYou should all (and will one day) be ashamed of yourselves.
- •Burning witches, drowning witches, hanging witches and all the deeper significance this takes when you remembers The Crucible is really about McCarthyism.Suggested by @videodrew
- •Speaking of: Mccarthyisms!Suggested by @videodrew
- •All the GenocidesReally gross of humanity.Suggested by @zoe