*OPEN LIST* WHAT COUCH SHOULD I BUY (AND IS THERE A VELVET FABRIC OPTION?)
Please help. Sectional or L shaped or big enough to get comfers cozers.
- •Room and BoardNot obsessed with their fabric options
- •West ElmOverpriced for mediocre quality?
- •AnthropologieSeems indulgent and uncomfy?
- •CB2Which one do pple like?
- •ArtlessNot cheap, but awesome. And velvet.Suggested by @dev
- •Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams made my sectional and I love it.Suggested by @josh
- •Sofa U Love!!!Best couches on the planet. You can even custom design/build your own. Seriously, the most comfortable couch you will ever sit on.Suggested by @paigeyp
- •EnvironmentNo velvet. But @Price and I both have couches from this high end "Eco" LA option and it's perfectly comfortable and appealing modern designSuggested by @bjnovak
- •Gus ModernThey sell this line (and like a million other brands) at HD Buttercup--I have the atwood sectional and love it. Not sure re: velvet thoughSuggested by @ruddybuddy
- •Restoration Hardware@chloewepper can attestSuggested by @ruddybuddy
- •Lawson-FenningBeautiful couches and you get to pick the fabric which is 👌if you're into a custom situation. Pricey which is 👎but I think totally worth it. I can certainly attest to restoration hardware--I LOVE my new couch from there.Suggested by @chloewepper