AUSTIN FAVORITES (SO FAR)
I'm in Austin! Here's what I've done so far. What else should I do?
- •State CapitolThis was actually pretty cool. Amazing architecture. Guards with machine guns kind of harshed the vibe a bit, but still worth checking out.
- •Salt Lick BBQThe BBQ was awesome, but the rolling hills and sunset were almost worth the trip alone.
- •Seventh Flag CoffeeCute people, nice vibe, good coffee.
- •Austin MotelThis place was funky, but cool. Especially good if you plan to be out a lot.
- •Allen's BootsWhy not get that pair of $700 purple ostrich leather boots you've always wanted? Come on, you're on vacation.
- •Zilker Botanical GardensLush, gorgeous and quiet. The giant flowers make excellent party hats.
- •Guero's Taco BarThe food is good, and the sign is even better.
- •@julia_suits house!Finally got to meet my good internet friend in real life! She showed us the cool old built-in ironing board in her house!
- •The Airbnb we're staying in.It's called The Carbon Neutral Oasis. It's peaceful and beautiful. Susanna is a great host.
- •What else?