DEFINITIVE RANKING OF LACROIX FLAVORS I HAVE TRIED
Partially inspired by this NYT piece: nyti.ms/1Ffgbg0 The rest of the way inspired by my fruity fizz addiction. I don't care if you dissolve my bones, LaCroix. I'll drink you 'til I crumble.
- 1.Cerise Limón LaCroix CúrateA delicious cherry limeade that won't make me fat? OK.
- 2.ApricotSleeper hit, one of my true faves. I hope they never stop making it, but they probably will. All of my favorite stone-fruit-flavored products never last.🍑
- 3.PassionfruitVery good! Refreshing and tasty.
- 4.PamplemousseUsually everyone's favorite. You can tell I'm different and sophisticated because it's only my fourth favorite.
- 5.Cran-RaspberryGreat mixer around the holidays, and also the rest of the year.
- 6.Peach PearSure.
- 7.OrangeClassic but kinda boring.
- 8.BerryBerry is fine when less exciting flavors are unavailable.
- 9.LimeGood mixed with red wine. The rest of the time, meh.
- 10.LemonSimilar to lime.
- 11.PureI have no time for unflavored seltzer or chips.
- 13.MangoI've been hitting this one pretty hard lately, I think it packs the same punch as Apricot and Passionfruit.Suggested by @sloan