"MOVING IS THE WOOORST," OR "STUPID CRAP I OWN FOR NO REASON"
I'm moving out of my house after a long time. Why do I have any of this shit? What was I thinking?? Let me be your cautionary tale: purge your junk now.
- •Good thing I kept this cellphone box for ten years! Also, LOTS of blank CDs.
- •Relevant publications.
- •"LITTLE SCOOPS" temporary tattoo, never applied but slightly damaged.
- •Actually, this bag is pretty cool.
- •Box full of old clocks/radios. If I don't keep them, who will??Dream Machine! P'jammer!
- •"Beautiful Girls" (1996) soundtrack on pirated audio cassette.
- •A triple threat: one of those t-shirt looper things, a suggestive valentine, and a tiny teal recorder.
- •Oh good, found my "Sweden" pencil!
- •And my Clinton/Gore campaign sign.
- •And my Spring 2007 issue of "Karaoke Scene Magazine.""Serving the karaoke community since 1993."
- •As well as my Michael Jackson Ring Pop trading cards.These are maybe valuable? Too bad I'll never get my shit together enough to put them on Ebay.
- •Bonus item: this poster.
- •This awesome phone.I miss when phones were tiny!
- •This basket of totally reasonable items.Including my "sports" Girl Scouts patch. No idea how I earned that one.