➕MY FIRST CONCERT
That you really chose, and went to without parents.
- •Smashing Pumpkins, Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness tour.OK, my dad was there, but I pouted about it a lot and then ditched him and sat with friends. It was very punk of me.
- •Smashing Pumpkins (!) opening for Jane's AddictionSuggested by @johnnyartpants
- •Paul Simon at the WilternHe touched my little kid hand and pointed to me and my sister @hate_my_selfie when he said "...and most of all we've got to hide it from the kids..."Suggested by @johannasamuels
- •Beastie Boys - Paul's BoutiqueAt an all ages outdoor venue in St Petersburg. Still mystified as to how I pulled this off as a Freshman.Suggested by @sloan
- •Duran Duran - The Big Live Thing/The Electric Theater TourMy parents never went with me to a concert. But they totally let me go see Duran Duran with my friend Jill Levinsky. I believe the Canadian band The Pursuit of Happiness opened for them.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •Alanis Morrisette. Liz Phair opened. MY DAD TOOK ME!!!!Girl power?Suggested by @stamos