MY NOTABLE SCARS
I've been lucky that there aren't too many, or any major ones.
- •White scar on my left index fingerFrom separating two frozen Eggo waffles with a huge bread knife on the day of my first boy-girl party. The waffles rolled apart, the knife cut into my nail and finger and I bled a lot and had to wear a huge gross bandage to the party. No one asked me to dance to "All My Life," by K-Ci and JoJo.
- •Faint round mark on my left wristI got this when I was four and burned myself on the curling iron that my cool older cousin was using, after everyone told me to be careful.
- •One inch scar on back of my right handGot this in a scratch fight with my "friend" over an autographed Babysitters-Club book I had waited in line for hours for Anne M. Martin to sign. When I later found out most of the books were ghostwritten I felt really betrayed.
- •Tiny divot on my foreheadChicken Pox scar from when I was three.
- •Scar under my chinDoing the worm.