THOUGHTS I HAVE EVERY 5 SECONDS SINCE READING THAT TERRIFYING NEW YORKER EARTHQUAKE ARTICLE
- •"WHAT WAS THAT!?"😮
- •"OK, phew, nothing. Never mind!"
- •"I wonder what the *safest* city is? Can I get a job there and Airbnb the house I just bought in Portland?"
- •"Pop quiz: the earthquake happens right now. Do you shelter in-place or run outside?"The building I work in definitely isn't going to stay standing, so if I'm at work while thinking this the answer is always "run outside."
- •"That's it, never going to the coast again."Suggested by @sloan
- •That was the longest thing I read on the internet since the 90s and I only read the first half.Suggested by @elooto
- •"Maybe all these gang shootings aren't so bad after all."Suggested by @elooto