HOW TO ORDER SUSHI LIKE A PRO
- •Sit at the bar and order directly from the sushi chef
- •Start with sashimi, then order nigiri sushi, then a roll
- •Ask for fresh wasabi
- •If there are blackboard specials, focus on those. Branch out and try unusual items.
- •Don't mix the wasabi into the soy sauce - just place a dab on top of the fish
- •Ask for one order at a time, and eat each piece of nigiri sushi in one bite
- •End with tamago - layered, lightly sweet omelet. Excellent tamago is one of the marks of a great sushi chef.