Already on li.st? Open in app.
Whether I misuse them or my Southeastern Oklahoma (thanks to my mom) accent makes them sound funny, these are words I am told I say wrong. WE (because they aren't laughing at me, they are laughing with me) regularly get a good laugh over the following...
- •REALWhen used in a sentence, sounds like: "I'm REEL excited!"
- •When used in a sentence, sounds like: "Has someone checked the MEL?"
- •SITWhen used in a sentence, sounds like: "I am going to go SET down."
Not sure this was the list you were looking for, but this was hard!!!
- •There's not much I mind being asked in a group.The things I do mind are things that seem inappropriate for that particular group.
- •But a person will probably get a much different answer in a group setting compared to one on one.I will for sure make a lot more jokes about whatever it is, even if something serious. I usually like to laugh and goof off more in groups.
- •"How are you doing?" in a group settingWill get a "good, been busy... work's crazy."
Inspired by HIMYM
- •10,000 drinkshowever long that takes...
- •ForeverAccording to Miranda lambert and pacey witterSuggested by @fabs
- •Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader
- •News Reporter
- •Jurassic Park
- •You've Got Mail
- •Homeward Bound
Add to my list! I want to see what's catching your ear... the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- •Mountain at My Gates (Foals)
- •24 Frames (Jason Isbell)
- •Want to Want Me (Jason Derulo)
I'm impressed... I wouldn't consider myself a "Halloween person" and I would go as far as to say I HATE dressing up now. These are the costumes I REMEMBER wearing, in consecutive order.
- •Wonder WomanThis costume was actually pajamas
- •OU CheerleaderBecause why not...
- •DorthyWizard of Oz was my favorite movie.
- •🎉It's a party
- •🎊It's a party
- •🎈It's a party
- •🎁It's a party
To be continued...
- •Jim Halpert (The Office)I could end the list here...
- •Jack Shephard (Lost)
- •Ben Covington (Felicity)