COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
I'm impressed... I wouldn't consider myself a "Halloween person" and I would go as far as to say I HATE dressing up now. These are the costumes I REMEMBER wearing, in consecutive order.
- •Wonder WomanThis costume was actually pajamas
- •OU CheerleaderBecause why not...
- •DorthyWizard of Oz was my favorite movie.
- •A WitchI had a next door neighbor that I loved growing up. She loved Halloween so my dad would jokingly tell her she was a witch. I decided to honor her and dress up as one that year.
- •Shannon MillerBecause she was awesome and she was from Oklahoma.
- •A Sock Hop girlBecause a poodle skirt, a scarf, red lip stick, and a pair of black and white oxfords.
- •A HoboI was 12... I showed up to my first boy/girl Halloween party with Vaseline and coffee grounds on my face. Seriously, this happened... a total Mean Girls moment.
- •Princess JasminI was much older than you would think when I did this one. I wore a top that was cropped... It was my first and last "sexy Halloween" costume.
- •HippieI made my own necklace out of beads that had a peace sign pendant.
- •Cindy BradyI ended up looking more like Britney Spears in the "...Baby One More Time" video.
- •A ButterflyJust wanted a reason to do cute face paint .
- •A Rubik's CubeI couldn't fit through a door with it on.
- •A Hipster PocahontasGroup costume... I showed up with Hipster Ariel and Hipster Snow White // I had a badass Phoenix chest piece tattoo.