QUESTIONS I DON'T WANT TO BE ASKED IN GROUP SETTINGS
Not sure this was the list you were looking for, but this was hard!!!
- •There's not much I mind being asked in a group.The things I do mind are things that seem inappropriate for that particular group.
- •But a person will probably get a much different answer in a group setting compared to one on one.I will for sure make a lot more jokes about whatever it is, even if something serious. I usually like to laugh and goof off more in groups.
- •"How are you doing?" in a group settingWill get a "good, been busy... work's crazy."
- •"How are you doing?" one on oneWill get a "things are good, work has been..., God has been..., relationships have been..."
- •It's more about how much a person wants to know rather than the questions that are asked.
- •It should be noted that the one on one situation is not with someone I'm just meeting, and also probably only if I feel like the person is genuinely wanting to know those things. :)