Famous People (Living and Dead) That I Would Love to Have Dinner With
- •Roald DahlHe was my favorite childhood author and I feel like it would be fascinating to get a glimpse of his creative mind.
- •The ObamasThey are inspirational, intellectual, and hilarious. I think they would make for a very entertaining and thoughtful dinner conversation.
- •Alexander HamiltonThe Hamilton musical is amazing. His life is insane and I would love to hear about it. Also would love to hear his opinions on modern day politics.
- •Ellen DegeneresIt's pretty obvious why I would want to have dinner with her. She's one of the most influential people today and she's quite delightful.
- •Malala YousafzaiShe's an inspiring role model to women around the world and she's accomplished so much as a young person. I would love to get advice from her on how to impact the world and empower women.