Favorites of February
- •The Coloring BookI am in loveee with chance the rapper ❤seeing him in concert in may 😭🙏
- •The Shame of a NationCurrently reading.... so much awakening to the segregation in today's school systems. Separate is not equal.
- •Esperanza risingStory of a wealthy Mexican mother/daughter who is struck by tragedy and forced to seek refuge in the states (stop labeling people as "illegals")
- •I Am Not Your NegroPoetic and so relevant to today.
- •MoonlightAmazing movie. Human, artistic, and beautiful. So many emotions after watching it 😭❤
- •Pillsbury sugar cookiesUgh so good.