basically: how do people look this way?
- •Elizabeth TaylorHer features were dramatic, but they blended together to form an utterly captivating face
- •Audrey HepburnHer features were delicate, and paired with short hair, formed a gamine and lovely thing to look at
- •Paul NewmanIs this cliche? Is it wrong to like someone so cliche? If it's wrong, I don't want to be right
- •Peter O'TooleMaybe it's the way he speaks. Maybe it's how he carries a tux. Maybe it's his acting skills. Maybe it's Maybelline.
- •Maggie CheungI saw her in "In the Mood for Love" and never forgot. Is that creepy?
- •Zhang ZiyiFirst of all, Zhang Yimou is a visual genius, and "House of Flying Daggers" is stunning to watch. Second, Zhang Ziyi looked just so good, with the statement features and the bold blue
- •Takeshi Kaneshiro
- •Theo JamesThank you Downton Abbey for introducing this man to the world
- •Eva GreenHer. Eyes.
- •Nicole KidmanPeak beauty in "Moulin Rouge"
- •Eddie Redmayne
- •Angelina Jolie
- •Matthew Goode
- •Gregory Peck
- •Hilary Rhoda
- •Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- •Gal Gadot
- •James D'Arcy