Not All Desserts Are Created Equal
They're just not.
- •CheesecakeFood of the effing gods.
- •CupcakesNo. It's dry, but with icing that gets all over the place, and is just generally hard to eat
- •Ice creamI like it at home. I like it on brownies. I like it on pies. But if this dessert is going to be featured on a menu at a professional restaurant, it better be damn special.
- •Chocolate mousse/cake/brownieAlways acceptable
- •PieLove blueberry and apple and blackberry and pecan. Key lime is meh. Will never understand rhubarb.
- •CannoliOh hey there sweet thing
- •TiramisuOH HEY THERE SWEET THING
- •CookieSee above, re: ice cream
- •"Selection of cheeses"I love cheese, but I prefer it as an appetizer or as part of my main dish. Dessert's gotta be sweet
- •Green/red bean soupFavorite of Chinese restaurants. Has and continues to weird me out.