Top Recs: Restaurants, NYC
I've eaten at a lot of places, but these are my favorite
- •Sushi YasudaReservation-only. Expensive. Sit at the bar, and enjoy the fish. It's life-changinf
- •TomoeCheaper sushi option, but still fresh and delicious. Good lunch options too.
- •LupaPhenomenal pastas. And phenomenal desserts.
- •Meatball ShopThey do meatballs, and they do them well. And the ice cream sandwiches are so filling and decadent. (That's a good thing.)
- •Wu Liang YeAuthentic Chinese in NYC. It's a miracle.
- •Peter LugerThank goodness for cows and butter
- •Egg ShopYes, it's new and popular (among normal people and supermodels [Karlie Kloss] alike). But the breakfast here is so good. Chai French toast and Benedict are both solid options.
- •The SmileReally really good breads. And the best breakfast sandwich I've ever had.
- •Murray's Cheese BarALL. THE. CHEESE. And the grilled cheese. And the mac and cheese.
- •Le CoucouThe hype is real. I came here for dinner in January, and everything was delicious
- •MaialinoBest croissant I've had in New York, found in their Brunch pastry basket.
- •LafayetteBest hot chocolate I've ever had in my life. Also, massive brunch portions. And an amazing burger.
- •BoucherieOld school French feel. Massive portions. Delicious food.