Reasons I Stay Up Late Every Night
- 1.I dread going to school the next dayI don't even understand why I decide to stay up late because of this...
- 2.One DirectionEven if they are on a break, I still stay up to look up good fan accounts or read imagines about them. (That's not weird... I hope)
- 3.StressLet's face it, most of this stress I blame on school. But it's probably more of me just thinking way too much
- 4.OverthinkingI know this kind of goes with stress but sometimes I just can't stop thinking at night so I can relax. I guess that's my problem every night.
- 5.Netflix and HuluBetween watching New Girl, The Andy Griffith Show, and Grandfathered, I keep watching episodes after episodes and lose track of time. Which explains why it takes forever for me to do my homework as well.
- 6.My phoneI'm always reading on Wattpad or playing a game when I lie down in bed which causes me to fall asleep between 12 and 1 every night.
- 7.Sometimes my laptopI love to write and it's so fun coming up with new story ideas and I need to type them up before I forget them but usually that ties in with my phone more.
- 8.Wow, I have a problem...