Best Douglas Coupland Novels
Spoiler Alert: They're All Pretty Good
- •JPod -Most relatable and funniest group of characters. The show should have been huge. This never gets old or seems dated.
- •Girlfriend In A Coma -It's A Wonderful Post Apocalyptic Life
- •All Families Are Psychotic -Family is essential as it is crazy.
- •Generation A -What's next. This is the culmination of all the big ideas.
- •Miss Wyoming- A love story about what it's like to truly be alone. And a preview of the surveillance state.
- •Generation X. Still makes sense 2 generations later.
- •Hey Nostradamus. Best Title Ever.