5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
I basically scrolled really fast and then poked on the screen. And that's the best "random" method I could do.
- •Oh hey it's one of my first pictures of our new ragdoll cat Zuzu (who we kinda rescued and is 9)
- •My friend Kolten doing some random shit idk. So far the random picture picking process is going well
- •Okay here's a shopping bag full of ramen. Because apparently I have a picture of that. Random picture picking process has let me down
- •My NBA 2K myCareer player is named Ruben and not Levi because the game doesn't have Levi in its system. But it has Ruben which is my middle name. So I chose that so that the announcers could scream my name when I score 100 points
- •Ok this a good one. My old roommate has his head shaved by his older rowing teammates. Took it like a boss