EPISODES OF "ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?" I VAGUELY REMEMBER & WOULD PROBABLY STILL FIND TERRIFYING
Mid-90s TGIF horror, coming back to late night NickJr.
- •That one where two campers venture into the super creepy woods (why?!) on the anniversary of the disappearance of three young girls.I'm pretty sure someone involved was wearing a sailor dress?
- •That one where a ghost is trapped in a mirror, and a girl goes IN THE MIRROR to rescue it (her?) and finds "HELP ME HELP ME" written everywhere. I mean, Jesus.I feel like the twist is that the Good Samaritan rescuer then gets trapped and has to lure someone else in to take her place, in order to escape...but maybe I stopped watching because I was terrified and made that up...
- •That other one with scary mirrors, except these mirrors are in an old resort and have powers to keep the innkeeper youthful...by sucking the souls from guests.
- •The one where a girls goes to visit her friend, but the friend has gone missing. Spoiler: the missing friend is trapped inside a doll, in a dollhouse that looks just like her home. Shudder.
- •A girl picks up some magic glasses at the magic store, and they let her see a parallel dimension with spooky things lurking around us...and then somehow all those spooky things get access to our world. Through a wormhole? The science seems sketchy.