Already on li.st? Open in app.
You've waited so long...and you've finally gotten the job offer. Here's how to handle it like a pro.
- 1.Show appreciation.
- 2.Ask for time to consider.Don't accept on the spot.
- 3.Get the offer in writing.
Seattle is not just coffee. Mouth watering restaurants, excerpted from my Quora post: http://qr.ae/8O7gjX
- •Il CorvoAziz Ansari tried to go, and he was bummed that they're not open for lunch. Can't blame him. Pastas are 10 bucks each. Not only the best pasta, but also the best deal on Seattle.
- •Taylor Shellfish and OysterThey do a phenomenal job with everything shellfish. Pricey but worth every cent.
- •Facing EastThey're in Bellevue so it's not technically Seattle. The standout is the Taiwanese pork burger. Best I've had on this planet, including Taiwan.
- •Easy to ReadLists are super scannable. Especially on a mobile device.
- •Easy to WriteBecause they are short, lists are fast and easy to generate.
- •Addicting45% of content with 20,000 social shares are comparisons or rankings.
Don't choke at your next interview!
- 1.Over explain why you lost your last job.
- 2.Lack warmth or personality.Smile!
- 3.Not showing interest.