Best Seattle Restaurants in 2016
Seattle is not just coffee. Mouth watering restaurants, excerpted from my Quora post: http://qr.ae/8O7gjX
- •Il CorvoAziz Ansari tried to go, and he was bummed that they're not open for lunch. Can't blame him. Pastas are 10 bucks each. Not only the best pasta, but also the best deal on Seattle.
- •Taylor Shellfish and OysterThey do a phenomenal job with everything shellfish. Pricey but worth every cent.
- •Facing EastThey're in Bellevue so it's not technically Seattle. The standout is the Taiwanese pork burger. Best I've had on this planet, including Taiwan.
- •Kurt Farm ShopBest new ice cream shop in the last 12 months. Molly Moon's gets a close second.
- •Manolin2016 James Beard winner, Renee Erickson, does it again. Manolin is the latest in a line of progressive, fresh, innovative, French decor inspired restaurants.