How to Handle a Job Offer
You've waited so long...and you've finally gotten the job offer. Here's how to handle it like a pro.
- 1.Show appreciation.
- 2.Ask for time to consider.Don't accept on the spot.
- 3.Get the offer in writing.
- 4.Consider the entire package, not just the base salary.Signing bonus and flexible work hours are some popular items candisates can negotiate.
- 5.Don't drag your communications.Trust is key to getting what you want.
- 6.Negotiate, but don't be difficult.If you're a pain during the interview, they will think twice if they want you on the team.