5 Photos on My Phone, Chosen at Random
Sounded like a good idea....close my eyes, scroll, and TAP.
- •I...I actually picked both a cute AND appropriate picture at random. This is so rare. And unexpected. So hey, here I am drinking a Dirty Chai from the first ever established Starbucks at Pike Place in Seattle #winning
- •This is my friends arm in Haight Ashbury in San Fran, getting her first tattoo!!! #stoked
- •I took this screenshot of directions from the ferry of Port Los Angeles in Washington to The Fairmont Empress hotel, where my friend and I had high tea! Because ya know....wasn't about to pay some roaming fees to use maps in British Columbia 😉
- •So, this is the little girl I nanny, at the park! and it's an adorable photo but of course I want to protect the privacy of the family so...you can look at her cute outfit instead:)
- •This is my pretending to be the hunchback of Norte-dame at a sick waterfall at Silver Falls National Park in Oregon. Middle of nowhere, pretty scenery, and me being weird as F.