Being a Vegetarian
The things I'm learning by going Veg
- •I am suddenly very high maintenance, and I don't like it
- •I have to explain my food choices so people will stop suggesting meat dishes my way
- •YES I AM A RABBIT.
- •Or a turtle. Whatever works for you
- •Why do you eat meat? sounds super logical.
- •Tofu....the jury is still out on that one
- •No I am not vegan. No I don't eat fish. Yes....I eat. No. Meat.
- •But will the vegetarian community (is that a thing?!) hate me if I eat Caesar salad.....
- •I KNOW OUR FISHERIES ARE IN DEBT AND WE CANT CONTINUE IN THIS ANIMAL AGRICULTURAL TURMOIL MUCH LONGER
- •But....yes I think I'll still eat Caesar salad.
- •Take that everyone who is readily critiquing my eating habits! HAH!