12 Good Memories From 2016
Inspired by @solena and all of the lovely requests she's been sending. I loved this idea so much I had to get in on it.
- •Going to Roatan with my family in MayThis was our first vacation in 4 years, and it did not disappoint!
- •Turning 19It's been an interesting age, but I like it.
- •Voting in my first presidential electionThis election has brought out so much ugliness, but voting for the first time was pretty amazing.
- •Seeing my friends from high school this summerWe didn't take any group pictures but I did get this one with one of my best friends.
- •Downloading this app and meeting all of you wonderful people
- •Loving these two sweeties
- •Watching a lot of good movies and reading a lot of good books
- •Spending part of the summer with my uncle and his family, and going to community collegeIt was really awesome to get to know my uncle better, and going to community college helped me realize how many different ways there are to learn.
- •Spending time with my lovely parents.
- •Experiencing in flight entertainment for the first timeThis was really cool and new for me, OKAY?
- •Spending time with my crazy cool sister
- •This gorgeous fall we've been having!