Are You In College?
Inspired by @Nicholas
- •You go to sleep at normal times and eat meals at the appropriate times.You're not in college. Get outta here.
- •Your mom texts you constantly to remind you to eat fruits and vegetables.You're in college.
- •You have reading that you are definitely supposed to be doing, but probably aren't going to do.You're in college.
- •You are eating delicious food that you will recommend to all of your friends and family.You're nowhere near college.
- •You have a collection of things that have been handed to you that includes apples, lightbulbs, and mini bibles.You're in college, and you live on campus and go to class regularly.
- •You have very strong opinions about access codes and how they are the biggest scam ever.You're definitely in college.
- •You're yelling "Seriously?? What the fuck does my money pay for???"You're in college, trying to get the Wifi to work.
- •You miss your parents so much it makes you want to cry.You might be in college. I need some more information.
- •You think it's okay to expect people who don't have full time jobs to buy $130 worth of textbooks that they'll use for one semester.You're a college professor.