- •I didn't know @biz very well. I think she liked and relisted a few of my lists, and one time I commented on one of her lists and she responded.
- •I struggled with suicidal thoughts for a long time, so when I hear about someone committing suicide, it hits very close to home for me because I understand what it's like to want to end your life.It's just as horrible as you would expect it to be.
- •I remember when I was thinking about committing suicide, I thought about the people in my life. How they would respond.I knew they would miss me but ultimately I felt that they were better off without me.
- •I keep thinking back to August 2nd. I keep thinking about what I was doing (I was at work all day) and how it was a totally normal day for me.
- •I keep thinking about the days since then, how we didn't even know that she was dead, and what has been going on in the app since then.
- •Today, every time I've checked a different social media, I have to remind myself that people outside of @list aren't mourning Biz.I forget that not every social media is as united and small as @list.
- •I'm thankful that I'm still here. I'm thankful that @biz was here.
- •I'm thankful to be a member of a community that cares so deeply about its people. @biz was one of our people.
- •Rest in peace @biz. I'm sorry this world wasn't kinder to you.