Inspired by @amieshmamie
- •Reading: I just finished Amy Schumer's amazing new book.I haven't started another one yet because of laziness. I made a list with my favorite quotes here: BEST QUOTES FROM AMY SCHUMER'S NEW BOOK
- •Watching: You Live In What?It's on Netflix, and it's this show about people who live in like renovated buses and churches and schoolhouses and stuff. It's super cool, and I love the idea of renovating historical buildings instead of just tearing them down, to bring history into the present.
- •Listening to: Dear Sugar PodcastI LOVE LOVE LOVE this podcast. @lpabbott's library card expired (????) so I can't use hoopla for my audiobooks right now, so I've started listening to podcasts during my commute. This one has quickly become my favorite. I adore Cheryl Strayed and would read her grocery lists, so it's amazing to hear her advice, and I really like Steve Almond too.
- •Eating: cookies and cream ice creamI have no idea why but this has become my new favorite. I'm also really enjoying ice cream cones more than dishes recently. I know what y'all are thinking, "geez, Lexie, calm down!"
- •Realizing: that I need to start packing for school.I go back on September 4th and I have yet to actually unpack from when I returned in May. The boxes look all nice and ready to go, but that's a lie. I have a list in my drafts about what I have to do before I go, and I need to start actually working on it.
- •Missing: @madisonelizabethI haven't seen her or talked to her since last Saturday. Sometimes I'm the worst at being a sister.